As the State expands it's opening, we hope as many as feel comfortable doing so will be back with us for worship. Lujuana has been keeping the building clean and sanitized for the protection of our members and there will be hand sanitizer available in both the foyer and fellowship hall for use. At this time the Elders are only resuming normal worship and not Bible Class. Worship will start promptly at 10:30 AM to allow those still streaming the service to participate.
Following guidance from the governor's office, the following practices will be in place for now.
- We strongly encourage our at-risk population to participate in the service remotely
- Keep at least two empty seats (or six feet separation) between parties in any row, except for two or more members of the same household who can sit next to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side.
- Two people who are not members of the same household but who are attending together can sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side
- Alternate rows between attendees (every other row left empty)
- Anyone who is sick must stay at home
- Maintain good hygiene by washing your hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, using your elbow to cover coughs, and not touching your face
- The nursery will not be open for children to attend
- We encourage all attendees sanitize their hands and put on a mask before entering the building
- Communion and collection will be done in a manner where attendees do not have to touch the same surfaces and objects.
- There will be no classes before worship service.
The elders would like to remind everyone that we are still live streaming Sunday morning worship service at https://www.facebook.com/northwoodlandsareacoc as well as our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-p82DrHa0j8p_IB4OOYRg
When participating from home, we encourage you to have supplies for communion on hand so that you may participate with us in the Lord's Supper when the time comes during service.
Similarly, we encourage online giving by visiting http://www.northwoodlandsareacoc.com/give to make a contribution or by mailing a check.
Our elders will continue to assess the needs of our congregation as more information is discovered and released by our government and healthcare officials. Please keep the members of our congregation recovering from various illness and injury including Carolyn Thornton, Martha Drude, Bill and Dwayne Stephenson, Steve and Brenda Mize, Sandy and Richard Hyde, Mabel Helton, and Sandi Schleicher as well as many others in your prayers. As always, the elders encourage anyone to contact them with any questions or concerns as well as needs and prayer requests. We will continue to keep everyone informed with any updates.